Corpus Christi Lawyer
Corpus Christi (/ˈkɔrpəs ˈkrɪsti/) is a coastal city in the South Texas region of the U.S. state of Texas. The county seat of Nueces County, it also extends into Aransas, Kleberg, and San Patricio Counties. The city’s political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay. Its zoned boundaries include small land parcels or water inlets of three neighboring counties.
The metropolitan area US Census estimated population in 2013 was 442,600. The population was 316,381 at the 2013 US Census estimate, making it the eighth-most populous city in Texas. It is the principal city of the three-county Corpus Christi metropolitan area, as well as the larger six-county Corpus Christi-Kingsville-Alice Combined Statistical Area, with a 2013 Census estimate at 516,793. The city includes the Port of Corpus Christi, the fifth-largest in the United States. It is served by the Corpus Christi International Airport.
The city’s name (Corpus Christi) in Latin means Body of Christ. The name was given to the settlement and surrounding bay by Spanish explorer Alonso Álvarez de Pineda in 1519, as he discovered the lush semitropical bay on the Catholic feast day of Corpus Christi. The city has been nicknamed “Texas Riviera” and “Sparkling City by the Sea”, particularly featured in tourist literature.
Alex R. Hernandez Jr. has practiced in Corpus Christi, Nueces, and the surrounding counties for over a decade. His Corpus Christi office is in the Frost Bank Plaza building overlooking Corpus Christi Bay on the 21st floor. Call today for an appointment with one of Corpus Christi lawyers.
Personal Injury Law
- Delaware Man Suffers Second Degree Burns After E-Cig Lighter Explodes in Pocket July 20, 2016
- Takata Settles Patricia Mincey Lawsuit Out of Court July 20, 2016
- Truck Driver Sues FedEx Over Road Rage Incident July 15, 2016
- E-cig Battery Explodes Causing Second Degree Burns on Man July 11, 2016
- Boy Takes Risperdal, Sprouts Breasts, Gets Awarded $70 Million July 11, 2016
- Judge Favors Former Coffee Farmer over Monsanto July 6, 2016
- Toxic Fumes From Oil Tanker Kill Two in Bexar County July 1, 2016
- Takata Forced to Sell Shares in Auto Makers June 15, 2016
- Fatal Crash on I-20 Near Sweetwater Between 18-Wheeler and Camaro June 15, 2016
- 1.6 million More Toyota Vehicles Recalled due to Faulty Takata Airbags June 3, 2016